RMS 1.56% $1.95 ramelius resources limited

Ann: December 2018 Quarterly Activities Report, page-14

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    I think the dividend of 1cent for the half year ended Dec18 will be declared. The conditions set out in the div policy look like being met with the current acquisitions an extension to LOM.There is every likelihood that we will see a change of Gov't come May and Shorten has flagged adjusting the imputation system. If RMS has any franking credits available it will want to distribute them before the changes become effective. Just on the point of the proposed change to franked dividends, I don't think enough people realise the impact this will have on their income streams, especially the retired folk. A vast percentage of retirees rely on the excess credits to generate a tax refund each year. For those in the pension phase in a complying superfund that refund will be abolished...this is significant for many. Investors should crank up the moan machine before it gets a roll on. I noticed Chris Bowen very smug when interviewed on this subject the other day..he actually said "we have flagged this for a long time and we still win by-elections"..get the word out there that this is a no no...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.