SMN 0.00% 74.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Hi All,When I was at the meeting the revenues from installation...

1. 1,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Hi All,
    When I was at the meeting the revenues from installation of 757 kits would be miniscule as a thankyou to Delta for teaching Smn  how to approach and to get a foot in the door how to deal with all red tape in Airline business . Now we come along since doing the deal with Delta and opening up more doors than most think just look last announcement it is no small step in Aviation Industry.

https://www.gogoair.com/commercial/inflight-systems/2ku/

Many of Delta partners running with Gogo .

Alliance and codeshare agreements[edit]

Delta was a founding member of the SkyTeam Alliance in 2000, and has codeshare agreements with the following airlines:[42][43]

B757 CVM™ Kit Installs - SMS and Delta Tech Ops have scheduled the first of three installs of the 757 CVM Kits beginning in March at the Flightstar MRO facility in Jacksonville, Florida. As previously released, Delta had prioritized two key B757 applications for expedited approval from Boeing. SMS built and placed into inventory a limited number of CVM Kits for these applications anticipating the commencement of the programme. Delta and SMS are still awaiting further guidance from Boeing with regards to a potential new Service Bulletin and a possible modification to the airframe before making a commercial decision with respect to CVM installs on Delta’s 757 fleet in H2-2019. Prior to receiving that guidance from Boeing, SMS will install three CVM™ Kits in order to initiate the programme – ahead of a fleet-wide “green light” - as there are numerous offsetting ancillary benefits received from installing CVM Kits on-board aircraft. Further, these installs provide valuable training to another large MRO facility (Fightstar) for the future CVM programmes. SMS and Delta personnel will provide the technical oversight to the Flightstar staff for the first installation, and subsequently Flightstar personnel, with oversight from Delta Tech Ops only.
    http://mroholdings.com/

I happy where we are sitting other than {SP} but time and contracts will resolve that where its takes 3 months or more I don't care because Delta has their fingers in every pie and money and experience to get there just look at their new engine shop have the technology and resources to get there.
    If any cheap shares coming will be waiting .

Cheers Poseidon 1945

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 75.0¢ 73.5¢ $38.88K 52.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1396 73.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 3678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.