CR1 0.00% 16.5¢ constellation resources limited

(1) As far as I know, FR tenements holder and JV partner ENT had...

1. 2,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    (1) As far as I know, FR tenements holder and JV partner ENT had started surveys over FR prospects from around 2009 and started drilling at Plato in 2014, then it encountered 'magmatic nickel sulphides' that confirmed same sulphides and rocks as Nova/Bollinger by CSA Global.

(2) Then, in 2015 ENT and AON(a former or 1st AON) had made JV on FR tenements(Orpheus Project).

(3) Then above AON had carried out intensive and extensive surveys with consultation of very renown experts over JVed FR tenements. Personally believe, (a former or 1st) AON did desperate intensive and extensive field works to find a way to make a breakthrough.

(4) Then, it has made a company transformation into 2nd AON with renowned Mr Ian Middlemas and his team.

(5) A new born or 2nd AON also continued field surveys after taking a baton over JVed FR tenements. Later period world famous Black Rock at al registered decent company shareholders.

(6) Then (the latter) AON decided to list a separate entity CR1 for managing purely FR projects.

(7) A new born CR1 has also carried out field works and now it said it intends to complete work program with high powered GEM surveys over targeted areas likely focusing on subtle anomalism.

As for me, this sort of field progress development made me truly and absolutely exciting. For 10 years period, the efforts made by ENT, both AONs and CR1 are going to be completed eventually in this quarter. After putting 10 years of precious time, spending around $12m budget altogether, pouring endless human efforts and so on, mother nature is going to be revealed what lies underneath below the surface, those are waiting for revealed. If there was no any prospectivity and hope, ENT or either of AONs could terminate this projects very earlier time indeed.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.