ZLD 27.8% 46.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

If you don't have HOPE cheesey, dont worry ZLD has HOPE haha, it...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    If you don't have HOPE cheesey, dont worry ZLD has HOPE haha, it will be hopefully helping those in need and providing them with additional HOPE and better qualities of life... sorry had to say it cheesy it was way to obvious haha

For all investors.

It very natural for us to question our investment decisions from time to time, expectations on outcomes are always there in different levels. From what a company is actually doing and how all of this will tie into my future plans and what I can spend my returns on. Way to many focus on the end game and how they need results yesterday.

Great things take time, possibly even more time, especially when chartering through such areas that are heavily regulated, scrutinized, not forgetting the publics views have been painted for so long through propaganda and lets not forget all of the counties and states many different legalities.
    Forging a path less traveled always takes time and work, where they have sucesses is their ablities to view from multiple angles and shift through many different countries to their advantages.
    Adding to this, trials conducted at world leading recognised standards. So if it takes time to get it right, we wait.

I look at it that we are part owners in some exciting opportunities and give them time to develop.

To all holders, we are all part of something amazing and potentially life enhancing to those who really need it, they may have exhausted all other avenues of treatment with not much hope left, it could be that in this new avenue of treatment and assistance they find some relief from suffering which I feel is awesome....

All of the above is just my thoughts, please do your own research too come to your own conclusions.

If you haven't yet checked out Mara Gordon and her presentations around the world on youtube yet have a view, very interesting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.100(27.8%)
Mkt cap ! $5.219M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 47.0¢ 38.0¢ $5.725K 13.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1589 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.