FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Great update, very impressive that they managed to produce more...

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    Great update, very impressive that they managed to produce more gold in the December period, especially when you consider days off due to christmas and new year etc. Goes to show the commitment of the crew on the ground over in mali. Keep it up guys we will have higher grade ore soon enough to boost production even further. Alastair is letting us know as much as he can re lithium, something is cooking, a little teaser to ponder over.

Contemporaneously, we are actively progressing options to advance and realise the value of our
    world-class Goulamina Lithium Project.

Must admit I had to look this one up myself, Contemporaneously never seen that in any ANNs before on FFX or in any other company I hold. I think this was Alistair's way off drawing our attention to this part of the announcement, kind of like jumping up and down waving flags to get attention.

Well I'm hooked, bring on the next couple of weeks, lots of news to come......................................so.........................

Hold them tight people......................very interesting times ahead....................................................Oh and don't forget about the lithium

All imo and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.