FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: December 2020 Quarter Gold Production, page-64

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131

Quite.

As someone that's still underwater as a result of buying during the BGS era, I'm just as keen as everyone else to see FFX succeed. Whilst early signs of FFX working Morila appear to be very positive, we're only about 2 months in. Once FFX has a longer track record of not only producing gold from the current tailings but also digging up new ore for processing, then we can expect a re-rate due to FFX's successful move from being an explorer to a producer.

Regarding Goulamina, my read of that announcement is that it won't necessarily be retained by FFX as a long-term asset. The phrase "progressing options to advance and realise the value" could mean anything from FFX developing Goulamina themselves right through to zshooshing it up to sell at top dollar.

Whilst I enjoy a bit of warm and fuzzy upramping as much as the next holder, and genuinely appreciate the time that a number of folks have taken to come up with potential best-case scenarios for FFX's current assets, some of the carry-on since this announcement seems a bit premature IMHO.

BTW if any of my fellow holders feel that I've just left a steaming log in their lunchbox by pointing this out, that's not my intention. Muted optimism is still optimism, which is something I still well and truly have.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.