FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

No dividends for the foreseeable future please, at least 5...

1. 838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    No dividends for the foreseeable future please, at least 5 years.
    Keep it in FFX the ROI will be exponential compared to what you can do with a pittance of a 5 cent piece, we own a big slice of gold hunting ground and hunting season is open.
    Keep it in the company and never, ever, ever, ever be in a position to have to go cap in hand to finance vultures ever, ever, ever, ever again!
    Don’t get me wrong, great deal and outcome when you cast your mind back to the bleak winter of 4 cent ticker price in fact an outstanding deal brokered by The Good Doctor et al.
    But no, please I implore you no dividends for the foreseeable future, we were 4 cents a year ago and to paraphrase TGD we were on the “bones of our arse”, we are privileged to have survived, let’s build up our war chest and be a powerhouse
    At 4 cent ticker a year ago and even a 16 cent ticker for CR no sane person would have invested in FFX for dividends.
    So what has changed? From what I can see nothing, this isn’t a dividend paying company, never has been and I hope isn’t in the foreseeable future*
    Be vary vary quiet we are hunting gold

*excluding $1/share special dividend post sale of Gouli as is where is

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.