1MC 8.89% 4.9¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: December 2020 Quarterly Activities/ Cash Flow Report, page-30

1. 1,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2137
    Im not one to cast asspurtions on AJM especially  in the current state they are in to which i am a LT shareholder of both Pilgangoora companies and wanting both of them to be successful. Im sure they both will eventually.
    I pride myself on conveying the correct information to others
    I have watched  all 50 vessels of the Pilgangoora products depart from berth PH2 since October 2018 and will continue to do so.

The recent AJM December 2020 Quarterly appears to have had selective counting occur when it comes to the Shipping figures for that December 2020 quarter just released..
    My own "shipping notes" from the previous December Quarter 2020   show Volume shipped by AJM during that December Quarter in 3 separate vessels was 47410 wmt approx or based on the quarterly conversion rate 44234 dmt. approx

AJM profess to achieve a premium price for their product in the December 2020 quarter?

As if that matters now.... Its history!  
    Who knows what is the actual price relating to my  own corrected Quarters volumes and how  it  compares with data from other independent lithium operations.
    I will leave that to others to sort out..... I would be happy to be proved completely wrong  but im confident of my own past notes for that quarter  listed below and equally confident of  the neighbors shipping figures as i scrutinize them also.
    To me they have it total manipulated information which is hard to understand their motives on such an important document prior to hopefully will be better times going forward .

I do not think the industry major supplier at the time knows what its sales volume was for the quarter.....which brings into doubt the  clear premium price they received in the quarter that they quote shown below.

Marketing and Shipping

Altura completed two shipments during the quarter totalling 33,603 wmt (31,352 dmt).) One shipment aboard the Franbo Logos was to a new customer, sold on a trial basis. The second and final shipment aboard the MV Asia Pearl was to long-term offtake partner Guangdong Weihua. Altura weighted average contract price for the two shipments completed in the quarter on a basis of SC6 grade delivered CIF to China was US$399.74/dmt. The realised sale price (considering price adjustments for actual lithium content and/or any impurity penalties) for the two shipments was US$392.68/dmt, CIF China. When compared against publicly released and inferred data from other independent lithium concentrate operations, Altura was achieving a clear price premium for its product.

The first discrepancy to note..

Bulk carrier FRANBO LOGOS did indeed carry solely AJM  product (7992 wmt) but it left PH port on the 20/09/2020 .
    That to me is with-in the September 2020 quarter and should not have been included
    PPA Website confirms the information

Next discrepancy.....The first shipment for the December 2020 quarter

Bulk Carrier VOGE EMMA carried (13807 wmt) co-shared along with  a SFR copper shipment .

As stated by our respected logistics man at the scene on the day
    Kinaboy1 on the 3/10/2020
    Loading of AJM was completed early this morning with a total of 13,800 tonnes recorded. They are now setting up to load SFR (copper con).

It eventually left PH port 5/10/2020
    PPA Website confirms this information

Next discrepancy...The second shipment for the December 2020 quarter

Bulk Carrier DL OLIVE carried (7193 wmt) co-shared along with the good neighbors  Lithium shipment. It was the last shipment before company went into V.A.

Again as stated by our respected logistics man at the scene on the day
    Kinaboy1 on the 22/10/2020
    Loading of AJM spod on-board DL OLIVE was completed at 13:30 today, for a total of 7,600 tonnes.
    Roll on the next shipment

It left PH port 22/10/2020

And then ...THE third shipment for the December 2020 quarter

Bulk carrier ASIA PEARL VIII carried (26410 wmt) a stand alone shipment
    The last shipment after V.A.

It left PH Port 19/12/2020

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.004(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $12.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.4¢ $7.714K 158.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8227 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2606 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.