PIQ 1.57% 97.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

Ann: December 2020 Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-10

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Funny enough, one of my favorite topics is international finance and how world currencies and financial regulations give us the snap shot of our theroretical net worth. A very well regarded PHD academic who adivsed various US administrations, said the first thing to bring frudential stability to the world would be to abolish all stock markets globally. Presumably he meant cut the risk adverse capital because companies that can't raise capital through established lines of credit - Simply aren't solvent enough anyway. Unfortunately stock markets still exist, crooks fleece the gullible and everywhere in between. Hence the huge fluctuations on various companies SP. Who is to say PIQ is worth 68 cents when it might actually be be worth 30 cents like at the beginning of last year. Realistically they have no income, have diluted share holder value and live on the promise of future sales all over the world. Don't get me wrong, l am in this top heavy but right this second, the market says this company is way over valued. Hence we get hammered every day. How low will it go? Personally no idea. But shitting bricks every day as the shorters rule the roost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.015(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $127.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ 99.5¢ 96.3¢ $64.34K 65.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15200 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 22247 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.