PLS 0.67% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

Using assumptions only make you look more ill informed. Most...

1. 8,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4436
    Using assumptions only make you look more ill informed. Most long termers on here would know I carry a long position and a short term trading position on this stock, and on that note, PLS could go the way of AJM & TAW and I'd be still be in the green 6 times over.

Generally, my posts relate to sector fundamentals, following the supply chain developments, etc. You know, being exposed to one of the most compelling investment thematics one can find for a least the next decade. Upstream at the miners, I have backed PLS and one other Oz player, and that has proven to be a sound strategy, thus far. Haven't lost any money, how are I was going to ask how your bests are going, but I wont....

You refer to my reaction to negative posts, yes I do react to negative posts, particularly when the information provided is just plain wrong, ill informed, etc as already stated. Additionally, I do know your batting average, which only lowers my tolerance levels. Look, just because 2 of your bets have gone down the toilet, that doesn't mean the 3rd bet will, and all said and done, I do not recommend you take advice from someone with your batting average.

Last edited by SF@HC: 31/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
-0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.92 $2.98 $2.90 $38.78M 13.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15056 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 89928 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.