PLS 3.34% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

this quarter we are in sales are on the up,last year PLS were...

1. 2,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    this quarter we are in sales are on the up,last year PLS were selling the stockpile for part,comments were made I think in the quarterly that returns are not great but are improving and they certainly went all out last quarter, there is a dislocate on pricing and production for raw material when you hear Musk say things like we wont be making any trucks because we cant produce the battery needed due to a shortage of raw material, ---manufacturers get their costs down through consistent production and growing production , Li raw material spod has similar efficiency but pricing is still not right according to KB and the same for most of the moth balled operators,

the investment by the automotive giants and processors far outstrips the investment by those mining or harvesting raw material. this is not i/o its a complex line of supply for around 30 key minerals cost savings will primarily come through battery manufacture not raw material to produce Li so every incremental saving depends on enormous continuos production rates, while personally I am happy to accept your figures they represent the past and the other argument is the future and for that to be viable every link to the consumer cannot be sustained through bankruptcy at the start of the production chain which I think you will find is the reason for the very complex pricing mechanism for raw material, no one knows what the future holds in absolute terms and as for Monday it is a big day with no support from the US markets , we are still trading well above where we were 3 months ago and perhaps the selldown is to raise capital to exploit other opportunity , the only solution is to sit tight and ride it out you have no absolute control ,---I lament not selling regularly and only into the first month and can already clearly see 300k I could have in the bank and still have the same number of shares , so when you find absolute answers people like me will happily pay 50-100k to hear them and there will be a long long line

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
-0.100(3.34%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $2.97 $2.89 $45.17M 15.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 335341 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 154500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.