PLS 3.34% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: December 2020 Quarterly Activities Report, page-136

1. 3,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1505
    Ok, so we are both working off the same understanding of the process flow sheet used by PLS to make the 6% spod it sells to OT partners.

Now - you say that there’s no furnace involved but you say that PLS has failed to include costs associated with the alpha - beta conversion for lithium benefication. Ok, fair enough, so, if you say that no furnace is required in that process, could you please identify in that flow sheet which is the specific step at which the alpha to beta conversion takes place (what you have identified so far of course are basically all the major steps to concentrating spod to a 6% level from the ore).

If you say it is not based on requiring a furnace then maybe you say PLS is using newer microwave processes (per that starter research article I gave you) and thus lower heat input is required. If that’s the case, please, (again with specific reference to the stage in the flow sheet we have reached agreement is the correct one) tell me where that process takes place.

Also - wrt your suggestion that tantalum is extracted at the purity suggested by that niobium separation article, you might want to consider the grade at which PLS sells tantalum (as in the concentration sold) - you could also look back to earlier company releases which speak of investigations to install further equipment and processes at some stage to further refine the tantalum and thus sell a higher grade (percentage) Ta product...

But please - let’s keep this bit simple - tell us which specific stage of the PLS production flow sheet is where the alpha to beta conversion you say happens.
    Last edited by Acgm: 01/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
-0.100(3.34%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $2.97 $2.89 $45.17M 15.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 335341 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 154500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.