PLS 2.36% $3.04 pilbara minerals limited

The issue here is that people like Sjlask have huge egos and do...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140

The issue here is that people like Sjlask have huge egos and do not see the value of debate. Yes I know, He/She frustrated me, because of his/her wriggling and play on words. But what was really sad to see was all the rude insults flying around from other people with no real value added into the discussion.
    Almost as though people who heard the opposite of what they wanted to hear, thought they had the right to cast insults.
    For mine - I think this forum should be about disclosing risk and pointing out alerts so that we do NOT lose our investments.

I would like to apologize to @Acgm, who made a calculation initially to which I did not agree. And when He/She asked for reasoning, I provided this at a very high level and this snowballed into this thread along with complete diatribe from some.
    NOTE: I am coming back to you ACGM on a very detailed analysis. When I share this with you, hopefully we can work out the bugs, as you know facts and figures can be hard to obtain - especially when companies are struggling with a market downturn and are hemorrhaging money.

Last edited by Wrogerz: 01/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.04
Change
0.070(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $9.119B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.07 $2.93 $42.56M 14.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 16023 $3.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.05 220232 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.