PLS 3.34% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

I am hearing impaired born that way , let me assure you from a...

1. 2,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    I am hearing impaired born that way , let me assure you from a lifetime of watching there are those people who choose not to listen , its all been explained over and over again but you persist with your dogma , have you noticed how much cash they have and the lenders who accepted shares in lieu of cash, when that happens all the books are available for audit by the body lending the money its all part of risk management and yet they took shares instead have you wondered why, I am sorry to say there are none so deaf as those who do not listen and they are far worse off than I will ever be , its pointless continuing a flawed conversation with your impoverished outlook , there is no hidden agenda, AJM have hidden information until they could no longer hide it thats because of the jail term thats attached to trading while insolvent, PLS are not in that position no one is upselling you must have confidence in the Board which I absolutely do, in a month or so when they make an announcement and when it is bleedingly obvious manufacturers need batterys it will be far to late for you, there are many today who like me experienced a lift of 40k or much more ,, and they have tried to help you and have held for years reading learning, stop looking for shadows

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
-0.100(3.34%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $2.97 $2.89 $45.17M 15.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 335341 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 154500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.