PLS 0.67% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

@AcgmI looked into this a while back and that is why I...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    @Acgm

I looked into this a while back and that is why I diversified my stocks into ORE and GXY.
    You ask which is the better produce and what is the over head comparison. But that is only part of the answer.

Brine can only be processed into carbonate, which is then processed into hydroxide.
    The real question is what could disrupt supply lines to make AU Spod the worlds cup of tea?

Here is a table I did back a few years. Before Sjlask attacks it - it is outdated. But the conversion of Battery grade LCE is an comparative indicator

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2861/2861886-86a9af4e3a556fd38cbb882aee972705.jpg

Getting back to logistics and supply chains -

There is a lot of government powerplay, the South American Brine mines environment is arid, and the locals demands are ridiculous coupled with royalties to the point of employment and kickbacks. Water supply and pollution is is a constant nightmare for the local governments of each country who share the border crossroads where water supply is shared. Expect big issues here as LI demand increases!

For now - due to geo location, South American brine is prime. So expect to see brine stocks exceed where spod does not for the near future.

Aus unfortunately is in a geographically distant location from non Asian logistics and therefore spod with its costly extraction process (Calcination) is secondary to Brine carbonate.

Oh and IMO the DRC is loaded with logistics issues, roads (don't exist) local militia issues etc.. China may go there to avoid western control, but it is gong to take a lot of infrastructure support and security -not to mention additional fly in fly out overheads for staff and material. Once the local rebels realise the value - it will be a constant target as tey will try to commandeer control.
    Western companies will NEVER trust the risk to their supply stream.....Remember I said that

Last edited by Wrogerz: 01/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
-0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.92 $2.98 $2.90 $38.78M 13.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15056 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 89928 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.