PLS 0.00% $2.97 pilbara minerals limited

For full disclosure While all this negative crap has gone on...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140

For full disclosure

While all this negative crap has gone on between some of us on this thread. I have never changed my position on PLS. Which if you check all my posts was Sentiment:hold and disclosure:held

My intention was purely to be weary as the past two years claimed many spod miners and PLS was not immune to catastrophic SP retrace.

Yeah there are some who put the blame on mine management and cast insults to investors telling them theyre idots for losing on these collapses.

But – its was market demand that was the fault. Pure and simple!

My purpose is purely to secure my own investment and I had hoped others on this forum would understand and appreciate that.

I believe in PLS and will heavily invest a lot more when I know it is secure to do so.

As stated, I would like to see diversification in our agreements, because trade wars do not give me a sense of security.

Who knows – Ken is a very talented leader and he is the sole reason PLS did not sink like others when the demand died.

I watch with intent and hope that PLS has every success and I also only wish for the best for PLS investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.938B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1098 $3.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.71 2750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.58am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.