PLS 0.61% $3.31 pilbara minerals limited

Let’s have a closer look at the nave raised that “you can think...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1624
    Let’s have a closer look at the nave raised that “you can think of”:
    1. “Upstream demand not there” - seriously?
    2. Staffing issues (covid, visa, fly in fly out issues, salary’s, unions) - hmm worked in the industry you would appear to have not. Have you looked at how WA is managing its covid responses? How many locally transmitted cases does it currently or recently have? Exactly what did happen to the WA government income from mining royalties during the 2020 covid issue - did it reduce or increase ...?? Unions - yep, think you’ll find they like the PLS-way (oh and you do realise that PLS contractors for mining and crushing services don’t you?) let’s also not forget that PLS voluntarily helped out the ex-ALO employees by donating $6M to towards their entitlements which likely otherwise would not have been paid to them by ALO/AJM - wonder how many of them now do like the PLS-way and would be keen to pick up any spots that open?
    3. Logistical issues - shipping anomaly - what do the PLS OT agreements specify regarding when payment is made a risk transfers away from PLS? What are the shipping contractual arrangements provided by PLS in its shipping arrangements - what’s the demurage rate and at who’s risk (hint, the PLS-way is favourable there... ). Congestion - drop a line to one of the faithful PLS posters who lives in PH and regularly updates shipping movements in these threads (hint - comments were made on this as recently as last night). Contract renegotiations - I’m guessing you mean OT agreements ... well I’m pretty keen to see those start to happen given upward momentum on spod pricing (have you worked out how the PLS OT pricing mechanism works yet?) let’s also not forget that now that ALO produced spod is not available in the market and that availability is now also controlled by PLS (at a debt rate faaaar less than enjoyed by AJM) there will automatically be a shift to the supply side of that equation. Mechanical failures - yep these can happen, given you like historical information could you tell us the past failure rate for PLS machinery and I don’t mean planned maintenance and upgrade shut down times as that’s not the “problems” type issues you raise.
    4. On-site mechanical failures - see above.

Standing by for your considered response ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.