CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. SZR
    17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2842/2842806-b4f88d9361f24b8e0c099339835a4b60.jpg

I've been anticipating a commentary like the above, its now here
    I wonder if China's likely hood of easing their restriction on coal imports also includes Australia?
    Imagine the sentiment on Australian coal if and when this happens, especially now that coal price is continuing on an upward trend.
    The world's countries/regions are going to invest in projects to work their population towards COVID economic recovery. Work is a unit of Energy so one can easily assume any resource you require to create energy will increase in demand toward this road of global economic recovery.
    China is currently overpaying for their supply of lower grade coal which affects their price competitiveness and quality of steel making on the world's stage. I'm sure they have realised they are cutting their nose off to spite their face and maybe they didn't bank on their restricted imports finding new markets so quickly and seamlessly. Let's see how they wiggle their way out of this one to save face.
    Just my own thoughts and analysis, good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.