SGC 0.00% 0.5¢ sacgasco limited

SGC is my oil punt as it probably is for my fellow holders here,...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    SGC is my oil punt as it probably is for my fellow holders here, I probably haven't been as burnt as some others are clearly demonstrating on here so there is no negative bias towards the company in my analysis which helps greatly when it comes to prosperous thinking. There's a few things outside of Philippines that excite me, one oil prices and potential blowouts in the OPEC states causing upwards volatility, that USoil chart is droolworthy and there is many catalysts that could send it parabolic(evenmore so than current price) and if so will be very profitable for SGC with current assets in play. As for smart money I think SGC were very smart getting in bed with BS and the Canadian assets on the rona lows and if oil prices sustain which in my opinion i think they will it will prove itself to the market... I'm not here for a quick pump and dump. As for California that's starting to shape up as well. natGas will be hot for the next few years no doubt with this "green" transition and everyone banking on Gas as the play to get us to net zero, many things can happen there that change the outlook on borba also be it leasing out the Gas to a hydrogren producer or waiting until there's enough cash in the Kitty to get it running on their own or even a change in wind with the local operators fixing whatever problems they have with the supply lines, for all we know the hydrogen play is just a time waster until the operator fixes their issues. The real world isn't a vacuum and these things are constantly subject to real world changes. It's great having your input on the Philippines as it's opened up a lot of things I looked over and the Philippines play for me is just a cherry on top. It's a punt, Like all things really in this sector really. and Lets face it, if youre in oil speccys, youre a punter, although I'm very excited on the potential and willing to let the cards play. This is an 11 Mil ASX penny, play them right and get extremely lucky ( and wealthy) or lose your punt. I'm happy either way it swings! As for BI, Maybe take your own advise mate... if you can't handle the heat...get out of the kitchen!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.483M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $115 23.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6474000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4972359 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.