AAU 14.3% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: December 2021 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-5

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Good quarterly, reaffirming information as a quarterly should. However they've again missed the opportunity market themselves to the broader investor audiences who don't have time to read through reports and dissect what the key information is.

Where was the "Key Highlights" section? Or an Executive Summary? What's the key selling narrative of AAU? There are some simple tried & tested models for quarterly reports out there that can be replicated - I'll see what feedback I can get through.

What about:
    • Completed capital raise of $5 million, with $4.6mil AUD cash on hand at the end of the quarter
    • Final 10,000m drilling program for the DFS commenced, four months earlier than originally planned. DFS is expected Q4 2022.
    • Exceptional results from drill hole P-103 with a weighted average grade for 69m downhole of 8.09 g/t Au including all results under the cut-off grade of 1.0 g/t Au. More specifically an intercept of 20m at 19.46 g/t Au with 286.88 g/t Ag, and short intercepts of 87.5 g/t Au with 352 g/t Ag, and 109 g/t Au with 268 g/t Ag
    • Continued high grade gold and silver results in Q4 2021 from assays at the La Demajagua deposit contributing to maiden resource, initial JORC estimates and detailed scoping study all due in Q1 2022
    • Communications with a number of potential finance partners have commenced in prelude to the scoping study and DFS
    • Progressed exploration licenses and plans for a drilling program at Golden Hills of a shallow, very large VMS deposit with the potential for significant volumes of copper/gold concentrate

I have somewhat rushed those together, so not sure they're completely accurate for Q4 but were loosely on what I could see over the quarter.

What other key highlights were there for Q4 that they could have mentioned? I'd like something more about a narrative on how their results are on track to pass economic feasibility & provide profits sufficient to self-fund the other 3 projects..

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.375K 1.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 43829304 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 18893706 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.