AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Hi LTSH's,Retired again (until the next challenge comes along)...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Hi LTSH's,
    Retired again (until the next challenge comes along) so I have a lot of time on my hands but Auscann has seriously got my attention (being the worst performing stock in my portfolio...by a long shot!) so I continue to dig and hopefully get these BOD's working for us shareholders as to date...The SP speaks against them doing so.
    I started in the September 2021 quarter detailing the 'spend' to date from December 2019 to current dates. The furthest I can go back in my present research is actually to record the Cash and cash equivalents balance at end June 2019 which was $35,307,287.00!
    By December 2019, the balance was down 26.13% and $9,227,287.00 had been 'spent' in just '6 months!'
    So since June 2019 there have been some board members go and others jump on board.
    I am just bamboozled at what they are doing to turn this company around. I personally cannot see any light at the end of the tunnel and I do always try to remain very positive but the performance of this company is eating away at me...for obvious financial reasons!
    Layton's details on the Auscann Board and management section within Auscann's 'About Us' section state he is an experienced entrepreneur so for me, I have some confidence that this guy can make it happen otherwise, if this company continues on its current trajectory, it will not look good on anyones 'work history'.
    GLTAH's
    Please DYOR as I continue to do.
    Until my next installment.
    Regards,
    Peakabooau

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.