ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 716
    Their was abdsolutely no discrediting of SH or ranting as you suggest, if you read my comments correctly you would understand I see CHK as having the potential to 10 Bhag and more, as long as they hit what we need them to hit. If not I lose some money, its all about Risk v Reward, I believe the reward far out weighs the risk, and if it doesn't, it really doesn't matter as that is what spec stocks are about, and as long as you get enough winners in your portfolio to keep it in the green, plays like this can be life changing.

My comment is based on the fact people just expect every hole to be a winner, every move management makes to be correct and the SP to consistently rise no matter what, I think myself and others that have been investing in spec stocks long enough, do understand that this is not the case 95% of the time.

Overall I am still in front as I did take profit at 4.6 and then topped back up after the carnage, so yes I am probably in a much better place than some so I can't complain about my current position. Maybe I should have waited a little longer to top back up, but as we all know its not an exact science and some times even the best of them get it wrong.

You mention I should direct my energy at management, what is it I'm holding them accountable for?? Is it because they haven't hit the mother lode yet? Is it because they are taking huge wages without doing anything? The management is still the same and are doing exactly what I expect them to do, and in all honesty seem to be getting closer to what we are looking for, exactly the reason why I got into CHK to start with, nothing has changed in that dept.

I know you said you have no obligation to answer me, but you actually did, but instead of answering me with fact and reason, all I feel is that you have tried to attack my views by blaming someone else for your investing failures.

Maybe state some facts on how management are costing you money.... that will be more beneficial to all of us, rather than just saying management are doing everything wrong.

ALL IMHO

GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.