PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

I wouldn't say spectacular, albeit underpinned by some pretty...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    I wouldn't say spectacular, albeit underpinned by some pretty awesome pricing coming through and the future pricing looking great.

In reality, production down, costs up quite a lot, unplanned maintenance/breakdowns aren't great, however the pricing received counteracts this no doubt.

I know I am nitpicking, but I guess what I am getting at is that there is always room for improvement. Also this bodes for future juniors/producers that are on the verge of production, that things don't always go smoothly and even a world class operation like Pilbara will have hurdles along the way.

I think that what this really tells me, is that if PLS is suffering to an extent due to labour shortages/unexpected shutdowns etc, then any junior will face the issues 10 fold, and the perpetual deficit will continue. TBH not really a bad thing that production/shipped volumes are lower as we all know this will just continue to push the price upwards. Will be interesting to see when the next BMX auction comes through and the pricing received because it looks like supply is going to be pretty tight for the next couple quarters.

Pap

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.