MMI 2.33% 4.2¢ metro mining limited

Do I need to give example of how company plays "sorry we forgot...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    Do I need to give example of how company plays "sorry we forgot about it"?

but anyways, here is the volume over last 1 month and that is only for ASX in my opinion as yahoo don't include chi volume if i am not wrong.

There is no way a 65 million shares can be bought by retail holders in a day and most days trade volume is above 6.23m consistently for the company which has potential in future but currently in down trend at the current situation based on delayed shipping, debt and demurrage cost etc ... IMO.

company has to file tax return monthly basis so MMI know their financial position but still release announcement of taking bridging facility on 16th December 2021 only it happens that their director bought on market 20th December 2021 so basically within 4 days company secretary went on leave and it was so fantastic holiday (may be to Hawaii or some nice flying holiday in Asia or in Sydney as it was easy to fly from Perth to Sydney for holiday) that until 13th January no one knew about lodging change in director interest.... and on top of that they have 13m cash which they didn't know on 16th December even after all the ships that went out of skardon and payment coming through.(while i can count every single one of them).. lol ..... and those who believe in story are nothing but blind sided.... obviously in my opinion.

If you look at my previous count of ships they are sharp 3.1 tonne which significantly similar to what company has so i am sure company knows their revenue and cost better then me to think about need for bridging facility.... !

anyways, i let you enjoy nice time and over next few days a roller coaster of price might happen and those who bought 65m may exit ... in my opinion... !

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4040/4040649-fd5f699811e60d78bafa72cafec1981a.jpg

clear accumulation as below since November beginning to 14th January before it spiked.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4040/4040740-906fcacba6135c21de0799960b5c1b61.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $250.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $439.7K 10.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 737439 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 249335 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.