DEL 0.00% 3.3¢ delorean corporation limited

Ann: December 2022 Interim Financial Report, page-49

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    I am suspecting exactly the same thing. Like LongCleanEnergy said, why would it take an extra 4-6 months after agreeing to finance the projects (which itself took a year trying to find a finance partner) to make a FID? SA1 was supposed to be completed in March 2021, before DEL even listed on the ASX. The application documents to the SA government, from memory, were dated 2017/18. It's been a very long, drawn-out process major_development_fact_sheet_delorean_anaerobic..pdf

Why would Delorean be sharing posts on its LinkedIn page about a clean energy financing corporation when it supposedly has financing arranged? I find it strange. Each announcement to market feels like it's designed to buy/spin DEL another six to nine months while they continue to try to resolve unannounced issues. However, I note that Delorean announced a new hire on LinkedIn a week ago. The founder of Palisade was one of those who 'liked' the post, for whatever that is worth... That Palisade founder also shared an article a few days ago about the Sustainable Australia Fund. Maybe all those involved in clean energy move in similar circles and their paths cross regularly. I really don't know.

I've just about privately, mentally, written-off SA1/VIC1 as viable projects. If they happen, great. Pleasant surprise. If not, hopefully we take some equity from the NSW1 / Brickworks project, and make some money off the Yarra Valley EPC build; and hope that something else comes up in the meantime. These ridiculous project stages of Hamish's that keep being announced give the appearance of progress, but nothing ever seems to be closer to being resolved or, I dunno, a shovel being put in the ground, maybe. SA1 for example, 18 months or so ago was suposedly in "pre-construction works" or something like that. All the mature trees were still on site. A junction box had been installed on the median strip with a connection to the gas mains and temporary fencing put around the perimeter. I suppose that was their idea of pre-construction works.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.118M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $1.126K 34.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8253 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 5275 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.