DEL 4.00% 4.8¢ delorean corporation limited

You're correct, mate. I agree with all of that. I've written...

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    You're correct, mate. I agree with all of that. I've written recently here that we are within the time frame DEL provided in October 2022. I think some holders have been discouraged (myself included) by previous broken time frames, and updates which have been later proven inaccurate with the passage of time. I have become suspicious of whether the projects will go ahead as planned.

Part of my problem is I have spent way too much time looking at every aspect of this stock. I have much larger positions with ASX300 companies where I spend literally zero time researching the industry and the stock. Probably to the point of being a little too obsessive about DEL. For some reason I find what DEL is trying to do, and how it will achieve its goals, to be very interesting. I've probably become too much of a fan at the expense of just letting it be another investment.

Financing is the golden goose and we've managed to achieve this, in a rising interest rate environment which is hostile to raising money. I've been pondering lately just what our position would be if it were to go away. I think we would still have something viable to hang our hats on and worthy of a $10m market cap company with Yarra Valley and NSW1 alone plus the SA1 land value. Obviously it would be very bad news. I do not know anything more than anyone else. I'm just a guy on the internet. You and EOrford_2611 are correct -- these deals do take time; especially when trying to achieve something that hasn't been done before in Australia. If I were to step back from following DEL so closely and simply read the ASX announcements once every fortnight, I'd probably be pleasantly surprised at how well all is progressing.

The reason for the selling? Most small cap stocks are getting smashed. It's not just DEL. At some point everyone who wants to sell will have sold and there will be few sellers remaining. Hopefully some positive news/progress will then be the catalyst for a rebound. At that point, those who panic-sold will try to get back in (at higher prices) and find that nobody wants to sell to them. That's the hope, anyway!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $1.68K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 457000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 1190
Last updated 13.11pm 24/05/2024 ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.