DEL 4.00% 4.8¢ delorean corporation limited

In all seriousness, you raise a very good point - on the topic...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    In all seriousness, you raise a very good point - on the topic of people/deliverability/contracts.

The deals (VIC 1 and SA 1) with Palisade obviously require the full negotiation and execution of 2* EPC agreements and 2* O&M Agreements, all of which are required at arms length - i.e. this is no longer an internal agreement between DEL divisions and DEL are part EPC/Party Equity (50% of SPV) - so it is complicated. How would conflicts of interest be managed? DEL acting with an ''equity'' hat on or an ''EPC/O&M'' hat on?

I can only imagine the difficulty that the parties are facing on these contracts, partially in light of DEL's very poor bankability, poor performance on historical projects (even if some of it was out of their control) poor balance sheet and risk exposures on other projects (namely YVW - $45m contract value).

Palisade will be extremely concerned about delays, risk allocation in these contacts, and DEL solvency.

There are insurance products in the market that can product equity (Palisade) from these risks, but they are expensive.

No doubt DEL is absolutely burning through the cash, particularly on legal costs to negotiate these contracts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $1.68K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 457000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 1190
Last updated 13.11pm 24/05/2024 ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.