DEL 13.2% 3.3¢ delorean corporation limited

Ann: December 2022 Interim Financial Report, page-63

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 597
    I agree with all you've written.

Two quick points:
    As you say, there is a real hunger for these types of assets, but a lot of things to be sorted out. I suspect (total speculation) the relationship and discussion with Palisade would be accommodating, rather than adversarial. In my mind, the mood of discussions would be "how can we sort this out?" rather than like two parties at a nasty divorce arbitration hearing. A lot of give, and a little take. I could be totally wrong.

In the past month, DEL has hired an A.D. process engineer, a project manager, and has been advertising for somone to join their accounting team. Good signs of a company belief that these people will be required in the future.

General share price discussion:
    It's uncanny how non-profitable companies' share prices, in totally unrelated industries (i.e. tech) mirror DEL's over the past three months. The market has zero patience and tolerance for risk which is creating either great opportunities, or putting weak/poor prospects companies where they deserve to be. A few babies being thrown out with a lot of bathwater, and massive bargains if the right horse is picked! I'm not arguing which category Delorean fits into. Our horrible share price performance started 12 months or so ago, but we are not alone in experiencing 12 month lows, or worse. We probably deserve to be languishing at 7c. The sell-off beyond that, could be market-related and sentiment -- selling creating more selling, in the absence of any news out of DEL.
    Last edited by desertredlion: 22/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.005(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $7.119M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.3¢ $2.033K 61.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 204238 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.