DEL 4.00% 4.8¢ delorean corporation limited

Hi mate, that's very interesting and I'll check out that article...

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    Hi mate, that's very interesting and I'll check out that article later. I like to read this type of thing carefully when I have some free time.

I saw a few weeks ago that French super-major recently Total bought a Polish biogas company.

https://www.bioenergy-news.com/news/totalenergies-purchases-polish-biogas-producer/

From memory, two of the other oil/gas super-majors bought European biogas companies late last year. Both were referred to in the October announcement of the Palisade deal. That makes three. Plus the deal you've uncovered is four in six months.

I can't understand how the economics of building plants in Europe would be so different (more advantageous) than in Australia.

There's undoubtedly a lot of demand for these assets. It's just a pity we haven't been able to build any!!

It's interesting to check out some of the Google Maps reviews of the council rubbish dumps around Australia. There's a never-ending stream of people complaining about "outrageous fees to simplify dump a 6x4 trailer of garden waste". The one next to the proposed SA1 site made me laugh. "They're only going to compost the stuff and make more money off what I dropped off so why did they charge me X dollars". Yeah!!

You'd think an investment company or ASX listed entity would buy 19.9% of DEL, give a line of credit and say "go for it, guys". I guess that's what's essentially happened with Palisade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $1.68K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 457000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 1190
Last updated 13.11pm 24/05/2024 ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.