DEL 4.00% 4.8¢ delorean corporation limited

Honestly, I'll provide a full view on the the Report over the...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Honestly, I'll provide a full view on the the Report over the weekend with a fresh set of eyes. But just a quick immediate observation from a quick scan.

We are advised as per page 17 of the report:

"Delorean’s Infrastructure Division has progressed geotechnical and site accommodation upgrade work and long lead items have been ordered."

I thought long lead time items were order years ago - its too late a night for me to be trawling through historical ASX announcements but I am confident I can find an update to the market where LONG LEAD TIME ITEMS where order in 2021. Wow the LONG LEAD TIME ITEMS must have been in China/Europe/American/African ports for a substantial amount of time waiting for DEL to get on with it! Short of cash anyone?

VIC1 Stanhope Bioenergy Plant - UPDATE (page 17)

VIC 1 is a dead flat site in the middle of VIC (I know because I have been there) and the management make out that ''Geotechnical" investigations and ''accommodation upgrades' represent massive development progress. Do they think investors are stupid or something?

1. Geotech should have been completed years ago; and
    2. There is a disbanded house on site - so accommodation upgrades probably mean that the house has had a fresh set of paint applied so that the on coming construction site manager is in ''reasonable'' accommodation.'' Possibly with a few pot plants for aesthetic appearance.

Furthermore - does anyone realise what cost Geotech would be for this site? Max $5,000 including reporting. Yet they make out as if its a MASSIVE update.

DEL management couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery.

More thoughts to follow tomorrow on various matters, including in relation to other posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $1.68K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 457000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 1190
Last updated 13.11pm 24/05/2024 ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.