RAC 5.44% $1.65 race oncology ltd

Ann: December 2022 Preclinical & Clinical Programs Update, page-6

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    That's the best excuse i've seen for a preclinical update being behind schedule that the optimal drug combination is helping the mice live far longer than expected biggrin.png. In terms of cancer treatment and saving/extending people's lives - i'll take that justification anytime!

The other one that stood out as it has been speculated as one of the potential nearer term partnerships opportunities for RACE is the Multiple Myeloma preclinical. Sounds like it is progressing well, hence the "excellent progress", but they lack a baseline to compare the Zan/Krypolis combo to, which again helps explain why this is taking longer than hoped.

So there is still hope that a partnerships between RACE and Amgen may emerge in the future, but I have moved my timeline to H2 CY2023 onwards to allow further time to complete the preclinical and discussions with Amgen to mature. Hopefully, by then Amgen will have a bit more financial firepower after its recent big spending spree!

Multiple Myeloma
    Zantrene was found to protect heart muscle cells from the known cardiotoxic multiple myeloma drug carfilzomib (Kyprolis®) (ASX Announcement: 8 December 2021). In CY2022, both dose ranging and cardioprotection studies were initiated in mouse models of multiple myeloma and cardioprotection. The absence of a well-characterised rodent model of carfilzomib-induced cardiac damage has required the investment of significant
    time and effort into mouse model development and characterisation. Excellent progress has been made on this project, but an accurate completion timeline cannot be provided at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
-0.095(5.44%)
Mkt cap ! $281.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.78 $1.62 $285.9K 170.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16759 $1.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 12047 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.