GOR 2.23% $1.84 gold road resources limited

Ann: December 2022 Quarter Production Update, page-17

1. 2,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    You can go over with Creep. I can't tell you the exact numbers involved sorry spec but Creep is allowed.

The general Idea is you can hold over 20% if you only add say 1% a quarter.....

Edit: others have answered but here is the definition i found.

Exceptions to the 20% rule

The basic concepts described above effectively force someone who wants to acquire control of a company or managed investment scheme to only do so through one of a limited number of exceptions.

Those exceptions are designed to ensure that the three main principles are followed.

The three most common exceptions to the 20% rule that are relied on by persons who want to acquire control of a company or managed investment scheme are

• an on-market takeover bid;
    • an off-market takeover bid; and
    • a scheme of arrangement.

In common language, all three of these types of control transactions are described as a 'takeover'.

There are other exceptions to the 20% rule, including target securityholder approval, 'creeping' acquisitions of no more than 3% voting power in a six month period, and acquisitions as a result of rights issues or underwriting arrangements. However, those methods are less effective in reaching 100% ownership.

Last edited by BrucieKibbutz: 16/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
0.040(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.987B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.84 $1.86 $1.82 $11.95M 6.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8525 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.84 27405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.