DEL 4.00% 4.8¢ delorean corporation limited

I share your discomfort, mate, even if I am, almost certainly,...

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    I share your discomfort, mate, even if I am, almost certainly, not as invested as you are. I don't blame some of the astute, long term posters -- who have not been active here for some months, for losing interest. Not one bit. There isn't much to get excited about at the moment.

If it's any consolation (not much, I know), a buy order for just one share will push the price to 6.9 cents. There are very few sellers at the moment and the buy/sell spread is pretty wide. Unfortunately, there are even less buyers. There isn't much interest at all.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5055/5055312-38a0d7c67e07f3177102519bd8ffde84.jpg

I've spent some time going back and reading everything regarding the Palisade deal from October. I've re-read the announcements and re-watched the interviews (weird that management has stopped attending conferences and giving interviews). I've re-read the comments on LinkedIn about the deal. A $200 million funding pipeline deal and binding agreement for up to 5 sites is encouraging. I presume nothing has changed. Depending on how the comments, are interpreted and for what it's worth, "due diligence, final FID and moving into construction will happen in the first quarter of next year", according to Hamish in an interview on A.us.Bi.z on 21st October. Using that timeline, and the "Final FID by March" on the announcements back in October, everything could be running smoothly regarding FID, but I will eat my hat if construction is underway before 31st March. A trip to the SA1 site in the near future could be in order.

I waiver from highly bullish to highly bearish on this stock depending on my mood on any given day. I'm like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with this stock. Some days I want to double or triple-down. Other days, I am determined to sell when the market opens, take the loss, and put this company behind me.

Here's hoping for some positive announcements in the near term. Does anyone know if DEL will be announcing half-yearly results in the next couple of weeks, and if so, what day?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $1.68K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 457000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 1190
Last updated 13.11pm 24/05/2024 ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.