DEL 7.50% 4.3¢ delorean corporation limited

Ann: December 2022 Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Report, page-33

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 597
    I don't know if that's true, mate. Neither does anyone else in the market at the moment! It is certainly possible. 60 cents per share, with 50% of five B.O.O.M sites completed? Yeah. I could buy that scenario. I'll quickly make three points about DEL's prospects:

1. I spent a few minutes looking at the Ecogas page on LinkedIn today. It's recommended reading. There is not a hint of trouble with what we've built from what has been posted, or commented on. To the contrary. The plant is helping to dispose of produce wasted in the recent floods. Ecogas is advertising for, and welcoming, truck loads of produce; and touting its ability to convert it into green gas. Also on LinkedIn is the award from the SA Government the DEL team won for the SA1 BLM build. We seem to know how to build an excellent site and have a team in Perth to do it. I can't comment on the gas output and performance of the NZ site. Only that everyone on that page seems delighted. Check it out for yourself.

2. We've got an agreement for financing. This is huge; especially in the current environment. Without it, our situation would be very different. In theory, we can bank on having five plants with 50% ownership in the future.

3. We've got a pipeline of projects, with presumably hundreds or thousands of hours' work already put into them. It probably grows by the day.

I have some small investments in a handful of mining exploration and development companies. Looking at their Hot Copper forums and going back two or three years and it's exactly the same as DEL. "Why is there no update?", "When will be get news on X?", "Management are on good salaries and getting paid for doing nothing!", "It's been X months since we heard anything about X". Exactly the same as here I'm not saying anyone here is wrong. I am as guilty, perhaps more so than anyone, of negativity. Probably rightly so, too with justifiable discontent about the missed timelines and lack of communication. I'm just saying that we're hardly unique in the small cap space.

I'm still, unfortunately, sceptical of SA1 or VIC1 commencing construction in the first half of 2023. It's a case of me believing it when I see it. If you look back at announcements in mid-2021 both plants were supposedly just months away from construction. I don't doubt the team's ability to plan and build them. Financing seems in place. It's the complexity, I presume, of the whole task, that bogs us down. I also don't know how profitable a completed plant will be.

I hope 6.2 cents was the bottom for you, mate. I notice yesterday there was an order for a couple of million shares @ 3c each. Someone clearly doesn't share your (or my) optimism!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $9.276M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $6.392K 161.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 112000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.