DEL 4.00% 4.8¢ delorean corporation limited

Long time listener, firm time caller.@LongCleanEnergy - your...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Long time listener, firm time caller.
    @LongCleanEnergy - your analysis is very good, I assume you come from the financial world, as is the analysis of some of the other contributors.

I suppose as a theme, I really like this space and the whole carbon emission/renewable energy play, as a company though I’m not to sure, purely on the basis of what is there unique selling proposition or moat?

I am no expect in this, but a quick Google search does uncover a fair bit.

firstly, this technology is mature and easily available and proven in Europe, with increasing domestic supply chains, what are they offering unique to the market, sure perhaps only listed vehicle doing this, but seems to be a fair bit happening in the unlisted space.

they are competing for feedstock against the big waste management companies Veolia/Clean-away, local haulers and landfills - the bigger firms have just as much requirement and need for Organics, as they can process these materials in composting facilities, some of these waste companies (Veolia/Suez) are very experienced in the AD space in Europe - surely they are not going to let such a “gold rush” go amiss.

re the palisade deal, it’s seems Delorean will become the EPC provider for them, and if Delorean stuff it up, does Palisade step in, take the pipeline and outsource project development?
    EPC market is a graveyard of big reputable companies that have got it wrong, RCR, Clough (WA based too)

interested to get some thoughts on this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $1.68K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 457000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 1190
Last updated 13.11pm 24/05/2024 ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.