DEL 4.00% 4.8¢ delorean corporation limited

You're absolutely correct, LCE.Delorean continues to invent new...

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    You're absolutely correct, LCE.

Delorean continues to invent new terms for the status of its projects, which gives the illusion of progress, namely (from the 31/12 Quarterly Activities report): "final close out works being completed", "advanced progress on...", "continued progress on...", "commenced detailed design stage", "final development and due diligence", "collaborative development", "concept stage", "development stage", "FID stage", " pre-construction development and planning and initial work stage".

Maybe I am being too harsh. If this information wasn't provided I'd be on Hot Copper complaining about that instead. What I want to see from DEL is a one page flow chart with these damn stages and their anticipated wait times set out in a clear and simple way, so that when management throw these terms at us in presentations, we can better understand what is happening. Without this, it adds to my idea that a spin doctor has written the document. I will be asking DEL for this at the next meeting.

Investors were under the impression that SA1 and VIC1 were under construction last year. They should have been, at the very least, ready to go. The company received funding after 12+ months of waiting, now another 3+ months before/after Christmas while both projects are supposedly in "awaiting FID" stage. This status is nonsense. What were Pallisade doing all of last year, if not assessing the financial viability of both projects? Why give Delorean millions of dollars if both projects were in some sort of doubt? Surely construction could/should have began in December or January. There is a team of people in their office in Perth. I'd love to be a fly on the wall and know what is being done each day, because they sure aren't busy building bio energy plants.

According to the Delorean website right now, FID for VIC1 "was secured in May 2021". Given that it's currently the middle of February, an update to the map on Delorean's web site -- which still thinks it's 2022 -- would be nice too.

This company has such a great story to tell, with immensely valuable projects. I just wish it would give investors and potential investors an excuse to buy (more of) its shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $1.68K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 457000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 1190
Last updated 13.11pm 24/05/2024 ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.