DSE 0.00% $2.70 dropsuite limited

I agree great to see some movement on ok volume and maybe the...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I agree great to see some movement on ok volume and maybe the Shaws report helped that, although I do wonder why today ? Regardless of reason good numbers and strong growth cash flow in and out of positive which at this stage is good, and I think hopefully next Q will be last of negative cashflow (I am assuming it is negative just based on seasonality - may even be positive and that will be great).

I do like the company I do like their offerings, however as I understand it they still have the no sharepoint backup (am I right here?) as a major hole to get to next level. Also their client base seems to be the small end of town which is fine and works, but would live to see them become the tool of choice for a few more MSPs ... imagine if a major MSP had them as a standard services, or even a BrennanIT or Data 3, Datacom in NZ etc.

I think a great value company (high product multiple of course) but with their continued growth I would imagine they would start to hit the radar of companies to buy now, and roll into a Private Equity fund. .

just realised after typing the above not really sure of the point I was trying to make other then ... really like the company and mangement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.70
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $188.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.65 $2.70 $2.65 $30.83K 11.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 380 $2.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.70 4 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.