NOX 0.00% 7.9¢ noxopharm limited

The recent announcements relating to human trials which have...

1. 6 Posts.
    The recent announcements relating to human trials which have been in progress for approx 12mths now have only given feedback on safety with no opportunity to comment on efficacy.

However if I understand correctly the trial participants are all sadly suffering from various cancers from early to very late/untreatable stages. I cannot believe that the researchers involved and the patients themselves are not starting to see indications at this stage if the signs of efficacy are promising especially at the more recent higher dosages, even though they are only observing safety indications.

If the paticipants are seeing promising signals and starting to know the answers to those potentially billion dollar questions in humans and not test tubes eg "cold to hot tumour conversion" "abscopal responses" "chemo enhancement for unresponsive tumours" then human nature being what it is - it is only a matter of time before that news/rumours would escape and be known within investor circles and the share price would respond accordingly. That would then attract share traders/speculators to the stock and who knows what will happen to the share price.

Even though the trials have a long way to go, the above scenario could occur at any time when you consider the dosages now being used are the same as the efficacy trial dosages soon to used.

I am still hopefull that the faith I have had in Veyonda for some years now will pay off this year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 181514 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 97819 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.