BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

That's all well and good ... but what was he thinking? ... when...

1. 4,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2612
    That's all well and good ... but what was he thinking? ... when Peter Cook made the decisions to sell out of Manna and to move Major Tom on he must have done it with a plan in mind .... it is not as if it was not already universally known that the economics of developing gold projects in WA had totally collapsed ... and he surely knew what he had to work with at Lake Roe ... so I don't buy it that the circumstances have changed such that Peter Cook is being thwarted from implementing his plan: the circumstances were already in place when he made those calls.

Maybe he took a punt that circumstances would quickly right themselves in the WA gold sector and that what they have at Lake Roe would then be enough to start developing the project. If he did, then that punt has not come good and all he has achieved is to lose exposure to a sector where the sums do continue to add up - check out Essential Metal's scoping study, which even for a fairly average project using very conservative assumptions, paints a positive picture.

Anyway I am perplexed as to where PC is wanting to go with Breaker. Seems aimless to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.