BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hello Triage, I am not saying that PC is being thwarted or that...

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Hello Triage, I am not saying that PC is being thwarted or that this was a surprise to him, Tom or the NA investors.
    I am saying they are re-evaluating and will not jump to a fast conclusion or a slow one either. Sound business practice demands careful evaluation.
    Options open up to PC because of who he is. I am not calling him the messiah either; just that he is a deal maker.

"New management is no doubt reviewing and questioning and testing everything in order to make sound decisions in the context of new market conditions."

For now they have been clear about what they are doing. We have to wait and see. He built WGX which is set up for this gold bull as capex backs off. He might buy another project or Ularring might be stunning (or not) or he may find a deal so sell BRB at 60cpc or merge. We do not know.

For now they evaluate the north lodes. Remember PC stated the UG was a game changer. That is true. The starter pit is great down to 160m and that provides two portals. Toll treat deal to exploit the starter pit then build a mill with two options; that can accommodate lower grade later with an expansion? Start milling the UG only after the toll treating campaign that would cash us up? There are so many options and PC + cash of this magnitude = that something of magnitude will happen. Later on they could expand the mill to accommodate the rest of the pit and satellite deposits.

Imagine the funding from $150M income (toll treat starter pit) across two or three years plus the cash deployed elsewhere or somehow in this sector.
    This is all speculation as I explore potential scenarios to highlight what I am trying to get across. Sam is a qualified promoter and also has that mining engineering background, and establishment of contract mining operations. Is that a key reason PC selected Sam in the CEO role?

I hope that clarifies what I am saying a little more. Without one to one discussion and communication it is hard to get across any message.
    Cheers CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.