BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Great post CW,I'm worried the 80m cash pile will dwindle...

1. 3,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Great post CW,

I'm worried the 80m cash pile will dwindle away without Tom's slow and steady approach prior to an oz being mined. Also the cost to build was a concern after watching the head winds CAI are facing.
    It's a tough gig/decision being too far/isolated from existing processing facilities yet still being almost close enough to toll treat. What to do either keep growing the resource, get taken over and become part of a bigger hub, take over other juniors and become the hub or toll treat and always ride the coat tails of others?
    I hate to mention Manna but I trully believe it's a monster now 30mt with so little drilling and I believe it would've been a life changer as BRB were rapidly on their way to $1 plus and I was always in BRB to make money whether from gold, Li or Banana's. I've sold the 1.1m shares I had last month as I believe they aren't interested in the bigger picture of actually boosting the sp/creating share holder wealth but in focusing with blinkers on at Bombora whatever the cost to holders.
    I believe BRB will eventually mine but when and at what cost. I'd personally be hoping for a t/o as that'll immediately boost sp especially if there's a bidding war.
    I might re enter in the future and good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.