BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: December 2022 Quarterly Activities Report, page-9

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1351
    Hi JFK, thank you and good luck to you. Hope you made some money.
    From what I gather they are actually cutting cost at present, in a big way, as the DD deep north was very expensive.
    Ularring will be coming in soon I think. That will start to rekindle who knows what. The nearology factor is exciting and all commodities look set to do well. We saw the explosive potential of ROC on Manna and I do respect your view. Some are unhappy yet I believe that moved the SP from low 20's to mid 30's which was welcome.

Cash burn will slow while the studied progress and I really like that. Soil sampling will be done with little cost to zero in on anomalies in order to target RAB testing of targets generated. In the meantime, if gold soars and the AUD increases less (probable) then the AUD POG rises to circa $3K per oz and the value of Bombora rises. I believe Peter and Sam will be keen to create shareholder value whereas Tom was focused on growing Bombora and doing the studies to get enough oz's to build a 2.5Mt or at min 1.8Mt mill. Lots of ways to fund that.

Tom is an excellent geo and now we have more of an entrepreneurial angle with several catalysts. Will Li stay strong? I am far happier with gold and base metals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.