FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Dreaming! Many of us have had shares in FML before SH got...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Dreaming! Many of us have had shares in FML before SH got involved paying premium price at the time. I thought when SH purchased 49% for 225m I was on a winner.
    Great bank balance, possible further acquisitions, international purchaser with proven track record, rising gold price. Fool me. The Chinese dominated board have totally mismanaged the company frittering away their nest egg on exploration for yet to be proven gains.
    Mining Coolgardie may spark some investment interest but there is not enough financial return to move the price anywhere near what it was 11 years ago.
    Laverton is the jewel in the crown but is years away from full production. Like many I have sat on my heels watching my investment disintegrate.
    My opinion on why no one is buying at 0.16.5 cents. The CCP controls SD and with the current global unrest which has the potential to escalate. Who in their right mind trusts China to support anyone else but their own interests.
    I say to the FML board, prove me wrong and do like you say in your marketing, look after the interest of your shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $10.26K 82.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 140038 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.