PLS 1.64% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

keep in mind during the qtr Maca ltd packed up and left the mine...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    keep in mind during the qtr Maca ltd packed up and left the mine and new contractors are in there . when a fleet of new people and new equipment arrive, as a general rule, there are teething issues. The RnD developed by a longterm contractor is not quickly replaced. WA has a well known skills and labour shortage, when a company buys , lets say 8 new drills , they have to find approximately 30 drillers. The seek adds go out and a big scrape of the bottom of the barrell happens. ppl get employed who are unfamiliar with the type of equipment, ppl who have recently been let go from other companies for things like 1. damage or 2. failed drug and alcohol tests etc, and then you have maintenance staff who a rarer than hens teeth. I could be wrong. this is only my personal opinion but i wouldnt be expecting record tonnage getting loaded onto a boat somewhere, and if there is, it will be a negative on how Maca Ltd conducts their mining operations and their ability to adapt and improve over time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.06 $3.00 $41.07M 13.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 622937 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.