BEZ 7.04% 6.6¢ besra gold inc.

i think you are right on this one Yan, Lim is probably happy...

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    i think you are right on this one Yan, Lim is probably happy with what he takes from quantum (not sure where they make money besides from its customers) and doesn't need two fat salaries for completing absolute nothing burgers. I didn't realize we are paying Kenny 300k to try and promote quantum's crypto, not sure what else he is in the picture for that's his only background not mining. thanks for that, knowing he is paid 300,000 to do stuff for quantum while besra suffers, its pretty safe to assume that Higginson is paid to tell us the money is coming and nobleman to just stay quiet lol. Bit frustrated here as this is a complete joke, a lawsuit for misleading investors should have already been underway, If i wasn't looking to sell out i would have considered bringing that to fruition myself. as me and GB both pointed out way earlier if this does take a magical turn around there's going to be plenty of shares available. not hard to realize that the t40 are going to be bagholding hard and trying to pump it here, we already saw that. i reject my own previous claims that things will take a turn with/if this deposit comes through, the markets not going to want to touch this with a 10 foot pole as long as our board member Lim involves himself with people who have been convicted of fraud. I hope for everyone holding including myself that some type of payment/news comes through soon so their is a pump in price and an exit available, I guarantee a lot of people remaining will be taking that exit lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BEZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.005(7.04%)
Mkt cap ! $27.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $79.87K 1.189M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 580388 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 113 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BEZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.