RAC 0.58% $1.74 race oncology ltd

Ann: December 2023 Preclinical & Clinical Program Update, page-64

1. FDV
    115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hello @Davisite, in a previous post you mentioned that you believe commercial risk to be one of the more significant risks - Do you mind elaborating what you meant with commercial risk through an example?

In my humble non scientist view (I have been wrong many times before) one of the biggest risks is that RC220 cannot be used in IV format (this has been significantly de-risked through the successful completion of animal studies showing that RC220 does not damage animal veins) - What is the likelihood of a drug successfully completing the animal study piece (does not damage animal veins) to damage human veins?

If RC220 can successfully be administered via IV then we have value even if only as a salvage drug (no need to go back to RC110) - The RC220 molecule is the same as RC110 right?

For what it is worth, you have my full support as I believe you to be a man of integrity that have the interests of shareholders (including yourself) at heart and that you have the capability to lead RAC to success.

Best regards

FDV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.74
Change
0.010(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $295.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.76 $1.77 $1.60 $400.7K 236.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 550 $1.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.