PNR 3.53% 8.2¢ pantoro limited

HI dfi and others. Yes that was my take too. December is a...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    HI dfi and others. Yes that was my take too. December is a disrupted month so I did not particularly expect a new record - not that production is up to scratch yet. However I do see that positive trend in progress even in a shortened December which is very encouraging.

Somebody wanted out despite the turn around and improvement in cash on the sale of the Li. The commentary from a conservative management was also excellent with the LOM plan delivering further improvements to come. I bought a second parcel back based on the dip today as I thought the fall was unwarranted. Good job management for sticking at this and getting (gradually on top). They have a good chance of hitting over 20koz this quarter so strip ratio is falling and so is cost on a per unit basis. If gold takes off it will be a massive improvement in their earnings.

Gold is really cheap in momentum terms. Many analysts would have you believe it is expensive; but in relative terms that is rubbish. I have done a lot of research lately on momentum and find the gold story compelling for a break in the coming 3 months at worst. This could be an explosive year for the gold stocks and sector performance does not suggest we have anyway near a top here. I am going to pass that research to GoldSilver Pros - so here goes nothing folks. The leading producers are still leading the way - NO sign of a top.

GLTAH CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $426.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ $1.139M 13.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 407692 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 167220 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 16637524
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
PNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.