HMI 7.69% 4.8¢ hiremii limited

He said HMI was $3.1m revenue when he took over late 2021.He has...

1. 27 Posts.
    He said HMI was $3.1m revenue when he took over late 2021.

He has mixed up the digits - I just checked and it was actually $1.3m the quarter prior to him joining.

Therefore with our last quarter $7.5m that is actually 5.8X in quarterly revenue growth from when he took over.

If you look at annual revenue growth he’s taken it from $6.9m to now annualising $30m revenue - which is a similar uplift.

Therefore in the last 2 years with a small balance sheet and admittedly a bunch of inherited challenges and problems back in 2021 after HMI listed he’s done the unthinkable and fixed everything and grown the book by 430%.

With a much larger team as at today, a strong and cleaned up balance (relative to the small market cap), I believe even in another 1-2 years HMI can bring very significant real financial growth growing key partnerships in energy and resources and the new Tech recruiting division - boosted by the AI / Automation software. This is unheard of at this current market cap IMO.

This guy is a machine and you can see he is energetic and focussed which is also rare at $6m market cap.

I believe the stock could easily be 20-25 cents as a base on current results - but still feel it still needs to get the story out more for people to know about it, having said that, today’s trading was very positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $6.469M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $1.41K 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 21429 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.