SMR 0.30% $3.27 stanmore resources limited

Saw the CRN report and SMR reports this morning and thought CRN...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Saw the CRN report and SMR reports this morning and thought CRN was bad and SMR was good. And the shareprices: CRN = up (albeit after a big dip on opening) and SMR = down (albeit after a big spike on opening).

Suppose it is about relative expectations. CRN = less bad then expected and SMR = less good than expected.... And also proves I have no idea about what is going to happen in a short term context....

I did listen in on the investor call and it all sounded pretty tight. Bit of rain to start the year but they think it will be ok. Expansion plans sounded reasonable. Probably the most interesting part of the discussion was the idea that the price for PCI should converge (or at least move closer) to the price of HCC over time. Which hopefully means higher realized prices for SMR product. Of course, when (and if) this happens and the magnitude (if any) of price increase will be interesting to watch.

Onto the results announcement in February. Will be interesting to see what the dividend will be. Suspect (guess) it will be of a similar size to the dividend before Christmas. The CFO didn't seem to suggest that the company was swimming in cash (lots of tax, capex, royalties etc to pay) despite being in a strong financial position......

Best

BSP

NFA, DYOR, GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.010(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $2.947B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.31 $3.31 $3.25 $3.602M 1.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 $3.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.27 242313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.28
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.30 $3.30 $3.25 302682
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
SMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.