INR 2.22% 22.0¢ ioneer ltd

You make some valid points, however, and please correctect me if...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    You make some valid points, however, and please correctect me if im wrong, the inital time line as you've stated, was just proir to the emergence of the nearly (naturally) extinct weed, that no doubt caused a definitive mine field of previously unrequired permits and buecracy.
    The irony is not lost that to save ia weed they intend to burn the world, greenys are a speciel breed unto themselves. I would submit that ioneers handling of the buckwheat has set precendence for the company in dealing with ecological curveballs, noting also that the conservation efforts are at share holders expense to see this mine go though.
    I see the logic in the pessimism, but off the back of good news that we are actually moving forward with the dense bureaucracy, let the people enjoy the first little win we've heard from the company since October, then go at them full of piss and vinegar when and if the project is delayed.
    The lithium minerals industry has taken a beating last year, and will probably remain volatile for the period to come, however, this company strikes me as 'slowly slowly catchy monkey', if theres nothing to tell, they don't tell it, it is a true excercise of patience.
    The only people making money atm are shorters, creating an artificial spread of devalued buy positions, ruining it for retail investors.

NFA, DYOR, GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $511.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $594.5K 2.705M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 41846 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.3¢ 1329155
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.